Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Meet Maggie

She's a 10 week old English Springer Spaniel.  Her colors are liver and white with some freckles. It took a while to convince Mark that we were ready for a puppy but, he finally gave in. Tks babe! We surprised the kids monday night and of course, they love her. Below are some pics, I'll post more when I get a chance. She's a lot like having a baby, takes a lot of naps during the day, cries a little at night. I'm a little sleep deprived right now, she wakes up at 5 in the morning full of energy. I love how she keeps me company. They are sometimes classified as "velcro" dogs that like to stick to their owners.


She does this a lot.



Check out how big her paws are!  She will probably end up around 19 inches tall and about 40 lbs.
We wanted a mid size dog to withstand our lovely coyotes in the area.